Tuesday 11 September 2012

Anything Goes for September


Hello All! and Welcome to another Try it on Tuesday challenge. But first we have 2 new Guest Designers to introduce to you. They will be joining us for the month of September. We hope you enjoy visiting with them. 

First up we have Michelle


"I've always fiddled with glue and paper much to the annoyance of my poor mother. Using all her toilet roll inserts for penholders, telescopes and Christmas crackers! Luckily I grew up and used my own instead. I guess once you have a penchant for crafting you never stop doing it, you just move onto another creative outlet. I've had a dabble at most things and the only things left to try are the most expensive ones like pottery and glass blowing, I'm saving those for when I retire in 25 years! Maybe then I might be able to afford to do them. Failing that it’s a lottery win I'm counting on. My current obsession is art journaling, gesso and canvases. I love the way you can chuck anything under gesso on a canvas and it looks great, recycling has never been so prolific in my house until now, if it’s not tied down its being incorporated into my next mixed media work of art! I also like to make the odd digi stamp, I'm usually forced into it when I can't find a stamp I want, so I just say 'ok I'll draw it then'.  I spend a lot of time blog hopping and being inspired by so much wonderful talent out there.  I love our crafty community only we can understand our obsession. " - Michelle


And next we have Birgit



"My name is Birgit Johansson and I live in Sweden with my family. I am mega 
excited to be GDT and joining Try It On Tuesdays blog team for September! What an honor to be chosen, and I am so looking forward to being part of the team for this month. I have been crafting all my life but my addiction to stamping and blogging accelerated in 2010. I am very lucky to be on the design team for Inkido and love all types of Papercrafting. I often try new techniques, but I suppose it's just what I am inspired to do at that moment who decides what it will be. I suppose you can say my mostly style is vintage/romantic. I am so thrilled to be joining the talented ladies of the Try It On Tuesday Design Team and can't wait to share my cards with you!" 



Now before we get to the theme let me introduce you to our wonderful new sponsor this month


 Smudgetastic Digis

They will be giving one lucky winner this month 3 free digi's! Remember to be in the running you must follow our rules posted at the top of the page. 

We will randomly pick a winner from the top 5 of both September challenges. 


And now for this fortnights Challenge....."The theme is "Anything goes" We want to see all your projects any theme any style. Just link it up below. 

Here is some inspiration from the Design team.......




















           





                                            















Aren't they just fab! Please visit their blogs to find out more about the projects. Then go ahead and show us what you make! We cannot wait to see them. Remember to check back next week for our top 5 from the Travel challenge and our August monthly winner. 

The TIOT team!



7 comments:

  1. Lovely projects from the DT! Thank you for the "Anything goes"-Challenge!

    Greetings from Vienna,
    die amelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and great cards and project DT ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge. Love dt inspiration.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT and GDT work - lovely inspiration... looking forward to hopping round to have a look in detail!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic inspiration from the DT, wonderful projectsX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from DT!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...I have had a lovely polite comment from Cindy on my entry saying my entry cannot be considered for the top 5 as I had entered too many challenges - I know I probably would not even be considered for the top 5 out of all the beautiful numerous entries but would mention that I have checked and I have only entered 4 in total challenges and your rules state 5 inclusive. I just did not want you to think I had ignored your rules...I had read them before uploading my entry. I would say thanks again to Cindy for her tactful comment though. Regards, Suzanne B entry 95

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x