Tuesday 13 April 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Hi Guys

We have loved looking at all of your tags, you loved that theme didn't you. I, and the rest of my teamies, just love the way that you all take on the theme and give it your all. Thanks so much for this.

Well what can I say I will be another year older at the end of this week so it is my week to choose the theme for Tuesday Taggers. I decided to have cakes and balloons as all good parties need these.

Because it is my Birthday and we are not being sponsored this week I am going to give away a little something of my own. Here is a little selection of goodies from me in the form of Stampin' Up! I hope you all like.





There will be not one but two lucky winners next week.

Congratulations to number 35 TINI for being the lucky winner of those stamps that the lovely Georgina donated to us (email us using the link with your snailmail addy and your prize will be winging its way to you very soon). If you would like to be a guest designer then you need to email us at Tuesday Taggers on the side bar and we will make it happen.

Here is what our guest designer Gez has made for this weeks project

Wow isnt it just yummy! Love it and Gez has done a fabulous tutorial about how she put this fantatsic creation together so do hop over and look ! Thanks for playing Gez!

Here are all the other stunning creations that my fellow and wonderful teamies have put together ....
























Now haven't the design team done us proud again? I hope you enjoy visiting the lovely ladies blogs and have fun joining in with Tuesday Taggers.

As usual once you have created your masterpiece upload it to Mr Linky and we will come and look.

Until next time, have loads of fun

Emma xx

15 comments:

  1. Oh my , what beautifulk creations ladies. Oh cake , cake and more cake ...oh and Balloons, lol and cake, lol
    off to play xx
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to pop by and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

    Really love all the DT creations this week. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you Emma! Wish you all the BEST!
    The works by the DT´s are so beautiful - Well done!
    And I say thanks for the prize and YES I would like your guest DT! I´m very happy about this! You made my day! Hugs TINI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge. Lovely cupcakes everyone. Thank you so much for letting me be your guest designer this week. I had so much fun. :)
    Have a lovely birthday Emma.xx
    Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Emma what beautiful cake you made it looks good enough to eat and all the rest of the pieces are just brill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Great challenge this week and beautiful samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Emma! You can never have to many cupcakes. Gez, who would have thought ribbon, paper, and fake flowers would look good enough to eat? Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday

    Thanks for a great challenge
    Fab cards everyone

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards so much inspiration,
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got in a muddle this week and posted my entry linked to another challenge, hope I,ve done it right this time ! too much latenightstamping!!! Really enjoy the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the challenge - happy birthday !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy looking cupcake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Emma

    A good challenge, hope my twist on it is okay. Bee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ketophin BHB severely obese, to lose weight the way Nature had intended. Forced calorie droughts through surgical means work but have high-level surgical risks for these unhealthy patients. Through

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x